Digital Financial Inclusion Supervision 2.0
Digital Financial Inclusion Supervision 2.0 is a paced four-module online course for financial policymaking, regulatory and supervisory authorities.
*Students who have applied and met the prerequisites are eligible to enroll in this course.
DeliveryOnline, In Our Digital Classroom
This course aims to equip regulators and supervisors with the skills to :
- Identify the new or increased risks associated with DFS business models, products, and technologies.
- Examine the main features of new DFS business models, products, and technologies and their impact on financial inclusion.
- Explore advanced methodologies and tools that enable DFS supervision to be aligned with financial stability and inclusion.
- Incorporate different approaches to policymaking, regulation, and supervision of inclusive digital finance.
- Apply the gender and financial inclusion lens to DFS supervision.